Login Register






How to get started? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to get started? #7
(12-26-2016, 09:59 PM)pvnk Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 06:59 PM)Hu3c0 Wrote: By your self it's a hard way but it isn't imposible

Take a look i hope you like

$sinisterly="I''m very happy learning but I'm very tire"

for($a;$a<strlen($sinisterly);$a++)
{
<strong>echo  'Start in $a position and wie've got  the letter '.a$[a$];</strong></br>
}

If you watn learn the most important part of this are you good luck in your track my friend

THIS IS OFF TOPIC, BUT I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR SIGNATURE. IT'S REALLY CHILL.

Thanks brother...¡
The first of all Merry Christmas...!
The second I'd share this another web site to take practices I think would be helpfull for people..!
Free online terminals
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2016, 11:40 PM by Hu3c0.)
[Image: oAnNAVY.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to get started? - by Kal-El - 12-01-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Hu3c0 - 12-02-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Esoterith - 12-17-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: How to get started? - by pvnk - 12-26-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Hu3c0 - 12-27-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: How to get started? - by pvnk - 12-27-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Darksider - 12-25-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Bish0pQ - 12-27-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Slacker - 12-28-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: How to get started? - by insidious - 12-28-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: How to get started? - by Vi-Sion - 12-28-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: How to get started? - by mothered - 12-28-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Inori - 12-28-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: How to get started? - by mothered - 12-28-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Skullmeat - 12-28-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: How to get started? - by Hu3c0 - 12-28-2016, 09:57 PM