Login Register






Darkest Dungeon filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Darkest Dungeon #6
(12-01-2016, 07:24 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 07:20 PM)Oni Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 07:16 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: For some reason it makes me think about the iphone app "Hellgore". It's not really the same thing, but it looks like it. Game looks okay though and price is right.

They look similar, in the fact they are sidescrollers. However, this game is in a league of its own. It has a lot more similarities to RPGs/roguelikes/strategies, in my opinion.

I recommend watching some gameplay. I might give out a copy or two of the game later on, since it is so cheap.

I'll check it out, would be great but if it's good I'll might buy it myself. Thanks for sharing this game Smile Wouldn't come across it fast

It was on the 4th page of Steam, despite all the awards. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Bish0pQ - 12-01-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Bish0pQ - 12-01-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Aeolian - 12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-02-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Aeolian - 12-02-2016, 12:23 AM