Login Register






Darkest Dungeon filter_list
Author
Message
Darkest Dungeon #1
I saw reviews for this game and had to get it. Got it on G2A yesterday (for only $10, too). I've been playing it the past day. So far I've really enjoyed it.
Game has awesome aesthetics, surprising difficulty, and traditional RPG/turn-based strategy elements. Characters die permanently, the artwork is grim, and gameplay is unique.



Has anyone else heard of or picked up this gem?

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/262060/
G2A: https://www.g2a.com/darkest-dungeon-stea...lobal.html
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Bish0pQ - 12-01-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Bish0pQ - 12-01-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-01-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Aeolian - 12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Oni - 12-02-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Darkest Dungeon - by Aeolian - 12-02-2016, 12:23 AM