Login Register






Sinister Stories filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sinister Stories #4
(05-23-2016, 07:06 PM)VirtualFrost Wrote: I'm not really a graphic master so what I say may not be helpful.

The logo doesn't seem so 'HD' or clear, it seems a little blurry, mostly the "SS". It looks okay, it doesn't really appeal to me, not sure how I'd improve it, I'm not really into it. All work can always be improved, good luck with it!

Yea, it got stretched a lot, I think thats why. Thanks for the feedback though, Ill definitely try to fix that!

(05-23-2016, 07:40 PM)Inton Wrote: The thing that bothers me the most is the fact that the edges aren't crisp and sharp. They look like a air-brush, while it seems like you tried to mimic a blood like feel for it. If you could work on that with some layer styles, and maybe some cutting in the text then I think you would see massive improvements.

Thank you for the feedback Smile
She was an angel seeking chaos, he was a demon seeking peace

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sinister Stories - by Zephyrus - 05-23-2016, 06:35 PM