Login Register






What.cd is gone filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What.cd is gone #4
This really sucks. What.CD had the best music database out of literally any other service I have tried (Paid, illegal or otherwise). It's recommendations were on point (Way better than anything Spotify had to offer). I discovered a metric fuckton of music I wouldn't have otherwise.

I also recently got signed up and into it. Been a short run but it was pretty great. Maybe something will take it's place. Probably won't be as good, though.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What.cd is gone - by Wildfire - 11-18-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by Oni - 11-18-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by suprabro - 11-18-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by insidious - 11-18-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by Wildfire - 11-18-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by d0ntjump - 11-18-2016, 03:50 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by pvnk - 11-18-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by insidious - 11-18-2016, 07:49 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by Null() - 11-18-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: What.cd is gone - by mothered - 11-18-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: What.cd is gone - by 817_091_278 - 11-21-2016, 06:08 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by mothered - 11-21-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: What.cd is gone - by sleaze - 11-21-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: What.cd is gone - by pvnk - 11-21-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: What.cd is gone - by Skullmeat - 11-21-2016, 08:36 PM