RE: Show Off Your Work 10-18-2016, 05:27 AM
#8
(10-17-2016, 07:52 PM)ZherkTG Wrote: I was on a bit of a hiatus but something previous that I worked on was this social music platform called USound you were able to upload your work to the program as well as listen and download other users work and have "crowds" of your own which acted as groups to match people with users of similar taste, or create your own password protected groups. That program was make more to test out the crowd feature and as a side project from one I had been working on but had to stop because I got (almost) sued, but thats a story for a different time. I'm working on a piece of software now but don't really know how to explain it. I plan of releasing a beta for it soon though.
Sounds neat. KInd of sounds like anon.fm was though back when that was still a thing lol.
Scientia potentia est
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)