RE: Do you keep backups? 09-18-2016, 07:58 PM
#11
(09-18-2016, 07:26 PM)Axi Wrote:(09-18-2016, 06:43 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Yes, I keep backups of my important data and my windows drivers.
Why back up your drivers? I personally have a policy of only backing up the data I consider irreplaceable. Drivers seem pretty replaceable.
Yes, I know.
I'm using dell laptop, Dell have some problems with drivers like Bluetooth, All time i should install some of drivers from internet, so i kept backup of them.
Dell computer drivers are not same on different windows like (Windows XP/7/8/10).
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)