RE: Apple or Android? 08-22-2016, 08:57 AM
#48
(08-22-2016, 04:51 AM)mothered Wrote:The funny thing is that it had Huawei phones in stock above all else.(08-21-2016, 07:45 PM)Primitive Wrote: I know which company you're talking about. They make great phones for mediocre usage, yeah.
Yes you're right.
At the time, I was In a hurry to grab a phone. The shops were closing within 30 minutes and I went down to the local supermarket store, and grabbed anything they had available. As It happened, that was the only phone In stock. For general browsing around the net that's not data Intensive nor heavy on resources, It served It's purpose well.
(08-22-2016, 03:28 AM)Axi Wrote:I'd agree.(08-22-2016, 03:11 AM)Primitive Wrote:(08-22-2016, 02:23 AM)Axi Wrote: I purchased an iPhone in August 2015 just to try the platform out, I spent $902.56 after tax and all. While I was initially content with it, I wish to return to Android soon.A fool and his money are soon parted.
It wasn't a terrible investment, but I did feel quite stupid for spending as much as I did. I would have been much better off with the then-new Nexus 6.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 08:59 AM by pvnk.)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)