RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge 08-01-2016, 01:48 AM
#6
(07-31-2016, 02:51 PM)Ex094 Wrote:(07-31-2016, 02:43 PM)mothered Wrote:(07-31-2016, 11:18 AM)Aeolian Wrote: I used to rely on my mobile for everything, but I'm currently happy with the S6+ I currently have.
I have a lot of friends who own a Samsung Galaxy (current & previous models), and they're very happy with the device.
From what they tell me, Samsung Is a trusted and reliable cell phone vendor. I'm sure you'll be happy with the new model.
I can second what mothered said there, I've been a user of Samsung Core Prime for straight 2 year, not a slight glitch. I was really happy with the set, I've used HTC, Motorola and Lumia but I was not as happy with them as I am with Samsung.
The only thing that bugs me is that nearly all the Samsung set have similar looks
Android is more customizable, hence why I like it.
Having your phone the way "YOU" want it is perfect.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! ![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)




















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)