Login Register






Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge #5
(07-31-2016, 02:43 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 11:18 AM)Aeolian Wrote: I used to rely on my mobile for everything, but I'm currently happy with the S6+ I currently have.

I have a lot of friends who own a Samsung Galaxy (current & previous models), and they're very happy with the device.

From what they tell me, Samsung Is a trusted and reliable cell phone vendor. I'm sure you'll be happy with the new model.

I can second what mothered said there, I've been a user of Samsung Core Prime for straight 2 year, not a slight glitch. I was really happy with the set, I've used HTC, Motorola and Lumia but I was not as happy with them as I am with Samsung.

The only thing that bugs me is that nearly all the Samsung set have similar looks Tongue
My Blog: http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Donations: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG

[+] 1 user Likes Ex094's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by Aeolian - 07-31-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by mothered - 07-31-2016, 03:42 AM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by Aeolian - 07-31-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by mothered - 07-31-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by Ex094 - 07-31-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by Aeolian - 08-01-2016, 01:48 AM