Login Register






Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge #3
(07-31-2016, 03:42 AM)mothered Wrote: I'm not too keen on the price, but you can't put a cost on those who're a heavy cell phone user and rely on performance and stability.

Reading the Improvements Is one thing, experiencing It first-hand Is another. It'll be Interesting to see how It performs compared to It's predecessor.

Exactly right, alot of people use their phones as a primary device for working purposes.

I used to rely on my mobile for everything, but I'm currently happy with the S6+ I currently have.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by Aeolian - 07-31-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by mothered - 07-31-2016, 03:42 AM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by Aeolian - 07-31-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by mothered - 07-31-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by Ex094 - 07-31-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge - by Aeolian - 08-01-2016, 01:48 AM