RE: UK Leaving EU 06-25-2016, 06:16 PM
#29
(06-24-2016, 04:41 PM)meow Wrote:(06-24-2016, 04:30 PM)DarkMuse Wrote: It's nice to see so many engaged in (somewhat) respectful and informed debate. I believe this news will be an important precursor to whatever the future might hold. It's an important point in our history and whether or not it is deemed as a good or bad event has yet to be determined/witnessed.
I predict it will be a good thing. Before the vote was over I made these predictions:
If the UK leaves the EU - This will compel other countries to leave that are being majority affected by this migrant crisis, ultimately sealing the deal for the cancerous and destructive migrants. The German prime minister (the one responsible for almost all of the migrant shit happening in Europe) will be either impeached or someone else will get elected (this is already happening). This will push the migrants back into the middle-east and Africa where they can fuck up their own countries instead of fucking up others, and ultimately kill each other and themselves. Yay!
If the UK remains in the EU - In x years, migrants force themselves into every country of the EU, eventually turning the countries into shitholes (this is currently happening with Germany and Sweden). After x or xx years, another migrant crisis begins due to the countries they turned to shit, and migrants begin pushing their way into Asia, ultimately turning those countries into shitholes as well. After x or xx years once again, either 1. the migrants decide to forcefully take over the Americas or 2. another migrant crisis will happen and they will eventually take over the Americas. At that point, the entire world will be doomed.
If my predictions were correct, then the whole world was just saved by Britian leaving the EU. Thank fuck for that.
I definitely see your point here but the important thing to remember is that a group of people is not defined by individuals. I'm not sure on the statistic of crime in immigrant population or if migration has any effect on said rates but I have a feeling that a majority of immigrants are not violent, nor are they criminals. I think that we should be a lot more strict on who we are letting in. This is especially true for countries who have serious issues as it is and for immigrants from regions that are already causing problems or are threatening the host country. Immigrants should have a use in the society if and only if the host country needs it. Countries should be able to opt out of immigration altogether if a vote is created but pro-immigration attitudes should be encouraged All people, in my opinion, deserve to have a place to escape to if their country is in a "bad place" so to speak. Specifically if their country is being violent, suppressive, manipulative, etc. I'm a firm believer in providing aid to those who need it but I will not condone forcing it down peoples throat. I do not believe we should be in other countries fighting wars for people. I do not believe we should be in other countries forcing our own ways onto people. I do believe that we should be there for others if they choose to ask for help but we shall not intervene directly. Should some power threaten us, then I believe we have the right to engage, outside of that is asking for trouble. Yeah you can argue that we should be proactive but that is a temptation that spirals out of control quickly. The US moved swiftly from defensive to offensive-defense. It's naive and will end up fucking us over in the future.
As my 1st grade teacher always used to say,
"Nose nose, where it goes."
-DarkMuse
Scientia potentia est
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)