RE: UK Leaving EU 06-24-2016, 03:45 PM
#18
(06-24-2016, 02:36 PM)Dyme Wrote: "No education and no skills", you act like these types of people don't have a place in the global economy. We in the U.S. have been having this same argument with immigration from Mexico from people who are fleeing violence. Who cares if they are unskilled or uneducated? You're acting like because they are unskilled workers they have no value in society. In America, our economy depends on a large workforce of unskilled workers to do the jobs that U.S. born citizens wont. Alabama tried banning illegal immigrant labour (Alabama HB 56), and it was almost universally considered an epic failure as "Industries dependent on migrant labor have been strongly impacted. Farmers have found that Americans are not willing to work under such harsh working conditions for low pay.[15] Some businesses in other industries have lost workers, including legal workers, as a result of the new immigration law.[16]"
Also, can you please explain further how the EU is straining the UK's welfare and housing system through accepting refugees? From what I'm reading, the UK has only accepted 1000 refugees, which should barely have an effect on the NHS or housing... If you have statistics to back up your claim I'm more than eager to read them.
Also its worth noting that only 1% of the average brit's taxes go to the EU. Another reason why I think people are blowing this whole thing out of proportion.
Lol are you seriously going to sit there and pretend that the only reason mexicans go to the US is to flee violence? I'm not even going to comment on that. However, I'm not going to disagree with you on the cheap and manual labor statements because that's one of the things you're accurate about.
The EU doesn't force Britian to accept migrants, however, the EU actually took Britian to court because Britian because it wanted to limit the benefits payments to migrants. The EU is by far the most socialist organization in the world. In addition to what the EU was already making them do, they wanted Britian to give an extra £800 million to the EU JUST because Britian's economy was outdoing all of the other countries in the EU. Doesn't get more socialist than that.
Britian payed £35 million a day to the EU, which is a LOT of money that could've been used on something more useful.
(06-24-2016, 03:31 PM)Dyme Wrote:(06-24-2016, 03:23 PM)meow Wrote: little buddy.
Oh shit what a devastating insult!! Boy I have been emasculated!!
Can you please calm down and put your dick back in your pants. "THERE IS NOTHING RACIST HERE" says the dude whose skype is "thenigger". Of course you probably don't see anything wrong with that though.
I would seriously respond to you but you always resort to being rude and name calling as you already have and I really don't have the patience to deal with that right now.
Looks like you've resorted to personally attacking me instead of actually trying to prove your points, which is what happens EVERY time I say something to you that you can't come back from. Well done, I hope your huge ego gets feeling better soon. Also, my skype name is a joke. If you're that offended by it then I can make a different skype, would that make you stop crying wolf?
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2016, 03:48 PM by meow.)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)