RE: UK Leaving EU 06-24-2016, 10:42 AM
#3
(06-24-2016, 09:13 AM)Panther_ Wrote:
The cherry on the top of this fantastic cake is that Cameron is resigning! It's just great. If you want great laughs check #brexit on Twitter, pure salt mine. People equating this vote to proving that most of Brittan is racist.
The market will re-stable its self once the city boys stop shitting them self's. London was the only area to support the EU, no wonder the markets have shat them self's.
I feel like it would stabilize, as the UK isn't exactly relying on the EU. What about the 350m a week the UK sends the EU? I feel like this would impact countries relying on or supporting the EU more. I don't think the referendum had anything to do with race, although there are always people crying wolf when it comes to racism.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)