Login Register






Otaku Favourite Setting for a Show filter_list
Author
Message
Favourite Setting for a Show #1
There are a lot of genres of anime, and with that, comes a lot of settings for shows. These settings range from historical Japan to everyday town/cities to outer space. What's been your favourite setting?

I am really interested in beautiful scenery so shows like SAO where they made some really incredible outdoor like scenes, I felt very drawn by. Not sure if it's may favourite ever as there have been so many that I liked.

Some examples of what I like are below:

[Image: movie_pic_001_322_alfheim-online_sword-a...ine-ii.png]

[Image: latest?cb=20140610044454]

Underwater city O.O
[Image: ep2-thisguy.png]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Favourite Setting for a Show - by Jiggly - 06-05-2016, 05:12 AM
RE: Favourite setting for a show - by Jiggly - 06-05-2016, 06:19 AM
RE: Favourite setting for a show - by XltSystem - 06-06-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Favourite setting for a show - by insidious - 06-06-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Favourite setting for a show - by XltSystem - 06-06-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Favourite setting for a show - by insidious - 06-06-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Favourite setting for a show - by Master - 06-06-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Favourite setting for a show - by Jiggly - 06-06-2016, 07:05 PM