RE: Black Desert Online 03-30-2016, 01:02 AM
#3
Played in all the beta tests and it was really fun, though the main reason I didn't end up buying it is the end game grind that is Korean MMOs. I don't have the 8 hours daily needed to play the end game and get +15 gear and grind the soft-cap just so that I don't get 1 shot by a no life grinder in whatever guild I'm PvPing against.
So far it's pretty populated, and I doubt Daum will be dropping it anytime soon, though whether the playerbase sticks, who knows.
(03-30-2016, 12:57 AM)Oni Wrote: It has really good reviews. I've had bad luck with Korean MMOs, though. It always seems like they get bought out and lack a dedicated playerbase. Am I wrong about this one?
So far it's pretty populated, and I doubt Daum will be dropping it anytime soon, though whether the playerbase sticks, who knows.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2016, 01:03 AM by Nyx.)




















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)