RE: What brings people together? 03-19-2016, 04:32 AM
#10
(03-19-2016, 02:48 AM)Primitive Wrote: I was eating at a burger joint when I thought of this question. What brings people together?
The answer was food. I have also heard this somewhere from someone during some point of my life. I think it's accurate that it can easily be confirmed.
Maybe it's not true and I live in America where every other human being has wet dreams about greasy fries going up their various holes, but I am fairly confident that food brings people closer together.
Think about it.
The more you eat, the more mass you gain. In a fixed room, there is no where for the mass to go so eventually distance between two objects will be...closer.
I am literally and figuratively correct.
You posts make me laugh even when it's fucked up to laugh...
I think you're right though. Even medieval times - People gathered around feasts. Good food is also associated with celebration and wealth. It's also a basic human need.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)