Login Register






Anyone that has experience with VIA processors? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anyone that has experience with VIA processors? #17
(03-11-2016, 08:21 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Which is why I asked him to identify what kind of CPU it is. Hard to help without all the information.

I have confirmed that it is an X86 chip. I don't have a lot of information because it is a thin client and they are pretty difficult to open up. I will if I have a chance, but I'm trying to run any linux OS just so I can find all specifications.

(03-11-2016, 08:22 PM)Primitive Wrote: I asked him that too, but it's evident that that information is something that he might not have.

Yes indeed, i'm trying to install any Linux OS so I can find out all specs, so I can share them here. I'm trying to add information as soon as I can. For now I know that it is an X86 chip. Also there are traces on the hard drive from Windows XP embedded. So that might run but I rather want to install a Linux OS in the system. Even an OS with only CLI would be fine.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone that has experience with VIA processors? - by Bish0pQ - 03-13-2016, 01:00 PM