Login Register






Easy External Hard Drive Upgrade filter_list
Author
Message
Easy External Hard Drive Upgrade #1
So, how many of you own an external hard drive? I had a Seagate FreeAgent, which used USB 2.0. The problem was, it was so slow to transfer files. I considered getting another drive that had USB 3.0, but it would have cost quite a bit, and all my backups were already on this one. So I came up with a cheap, but effective solution: Buy a USB 3.0 enclosure, and migrate the drive from the Seagate to it.

[Image: WdKl4t.jpg]

Works flawlessly, the transfer speed is much faster, and I saved myself alot of money.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Easy External Hard Drive Upgrade - by Skullmeat - 02-23-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Easy External Hard Drive Upgrade - by pvnk - 02-23-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Easy External Hard Drive Upgrade - by Bish0pQ - 02-23-2016, 11:25 AM