Login Register






Tutorial USB Security filter_list
Author
Message
RE: USB Security #3
(02-07-2016, 03:51 PM)Pirate Wrote: How to protect USB:
>Put it in your pocket
> If not possible hide it somewhere safe
> Profit?

This is to prevent virus enters the USB key, or the key is damaged
This is mainly to prevent the spread of viruses through USB
It's easier to put it in his pocket you're right for her
This is not the profit I made ​​it free , I do not like paying why I would pay people
It's free
[Image: 1454801757-roger.png]
I'm a crazy man !
Don't fuck with me !

Reply





Messages In This Thread
USB Security - by MochiMochi - 02-07-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: USB Security - by Pirate - 02-07-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: USB Security - by MochiMochi - 02-07-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: USB Security - by Pirate - 02-07-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: USB Security - by ImmNinjaxD - 02-07-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: USB Security - by MochiMochi - 02-07-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: USB Security - by ImmNinjaxD - 02-07-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: USB Security - by MochiMochi - 02-07-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: USB Security - by mothered - 02-09-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: USB Security - by zorrophreak - 02-09-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: USB Security - by MochiMochi - 02-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: USB Security - by mothered - 02-10-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: USB Security - by MochiMochi - 02-10-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: USB Security - by mothered - 02-11-2016, 04:27 AM