How to Fix This. 01-14-2016, 11:41 AM
#1
I found this SD Card but when I plug it in I get this message. I have tried to format it and it gets like 30mb memory after format. What to do?
![[Image: hdo5772.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/hdo5772.jpg)
| How to Fix This. filter_list | |
![[Image: hdo5772.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/hdo5772.jpg)
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How to Fix This. - by Yung Lean - 01-14-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: How to Fix This. - by Rou - 01-14-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: How to Fix This. - by Yung Lean - 01-14-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: How to Fix This. - by Bish0pQ - 01-14-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: How to Fix This. - by Yung Lean - 01-14-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: How to Fix This. - by mothered - 01-16-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: How to Fix This. - by Yung Lean - 01-16-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: How to Fix This. - by mothered - 01-17-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: How to Fix This. - by Skullmeat - 01-17-2016, 05:08 AM
RE: How to Fix This. - by Bish0pQ - 01-18-2016, 07:43 AM
RE: How to Fix This. - by Rou - 01-18-2016, 08:00 AM
|