RE: Pebble Smartwatch 09-16-2015, 11:57 AM
#6
Wow, thanks for the In depth review. It's certainly of great help.
I have to say, the built-In pedometer and particularly the long battery life, Is what makes this device stand ahead of the rest. Every phone I've purchased, Inclusive of the one I currently own, has/had a poor battery life. Given the music side of It Isn't crash hot, other features definitely make up for It. And you can simply listen to music on another device, no big deal at all.
And why would anyone spend over $100 on weed? Or spend over $100 going out, getting drunk and partying? At least this has something to show for. What I'm saying Is, there's no right or wrong. Each to their own, hence be It as It may.
I have to say, the built-In pedometer and particularly the long battery life, Is what makes this device stand ahead of the rest. Every phone I've purchased, Inclusive of the one I currently own, has/had a poor battery life. Given the music side of It Isn't crash hot, other features definitely make up for It. And you can simply listen to music on another device, no big deal at all.
(09-16-2015, 06:15 AM)Coca. Wrote: I honestly still don't see why anyone would spend over a hundred dollars on a fucking watch.
And why would anyone spend over $100 on weed? Or spend over $100 going out, getting drunk and partying? At least this has something to show for. What I'm saying Is, there's no right or wrong. Each to their own, hence be It as It may.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)