RE: FULL RAT SETUP & SUPPORT 24/7 05-07-2015, 07:09 PM
#18
(05-06-2015, 06:56 AM)TUTSUYA Wrote: is rating a noob way to hack ? tell me the expert way haxxooor.
C'mon guys, its free and someone might find it useful. we come to forum to learn and upgrade not to show our mastery ok. not everyone here is expert to everything.
(05-06-2015, 02:53 PM)mothered Wrote: Personally, I don't see what the problem Is with this member offering his/her services to the community here.
It's In compliance with forum rules, and has no negative Impact In any way, shape or form to the forum as a whole. The equation Is pretty simple- you either want the service, or you don't. If declined, there's no need for derogatory comments and veer off topic, thus turning this thread Into a debate.
I was saying that as common as they are, generally using one source, its been made into being viewed as a starter (nub) type thing.
At no point did I say it was a useless service, or stupid, or anything of the sort. He asked what was wrong with them, and I answered.
If he gets people on it, more power to him. Its fine. It contributes, whatever. I was just stating an answer to a question.
telegram: @satan_sl














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)