Login Register






Major Booting Fuckery filter_list
Author
Message
Major Booting Fuckery #1
Recently I've come to a big stand-off with my PC's Windows 7 and as things stand at the moment, it's winning.

[Image: gg_Binbougami_ga_-_06_A03C4B86mkv_snapsh...081300.jpg]

During the last three months, I've tried to get rid of the computers old 32-bit system and replace it with the surperior glorious 64-bit Master Race system, mostly to get the new RAM I installed working and kicking. Like any other normal law-abiding citizen, I went to kickass.to and downloaded myself the ISO of the installation disc along with an official version I stumbled upon and burned it successfully. (Setup loaded on 64-bit laptop)

Problems arose during the installation though, as whenever I tried to boot the system from the CDROM but after loading the Windows files it would be stuck forever on the ''Starting Windows'' page without loading the flag animation logo or anything. Have tried various different BIOS settings but nothing has worked and I'm really getting desperate here and tempted to howl the whole piece of crap outta the Window...

Laughing to my face even more, after some fuck-uppery on my part (I'm an idiot), I've come down to a situation where my bootmgr got compressed and now I can't do shit. FML

Should I try booting from a USB stick?
Should I try injecting nano pc-ninjas into my tower for some automated harware un-fuckery?
Should I shake fists angry at the sky?
HELP ME SINISTERLY, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

Spoiler:
Some specs in case of hardware fuckery
SPECS:
Processor
Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 3.1 GHz
Number of Cores 4
CPU ID BFEBFBFF00020652
Family 06
Model 25
Stepping 2
Revision 09

Motherboard
GA-H55M-S2H (rev. 1.0)
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=...

Video Card
ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series
Manufacturer ATI
Chipset ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series
Dedicated Memory 1.0 GB
Total Memory 2.5 GB
Pixel Shader Version 5.0
Vertex Shader Version 5.0
Hardware T & L Yes
Vendor ID 1002
Device ID 68D8
Plug and Play ID VEN_1002&DEV_68D8&SUBSYS_21D91458&REV_00
Driver Version 8.791.0.0

Memory
3.6 GB (6GB RAM Installed)

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 32-bit
Service Pack 0
Size 32 Bit
Edition Ultimate
Version 6.1.7600
Locale 0425

BIOS
Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Version Award Software International, Inc. F5
Manufacturer Award Software International, Inc.
Date 02/12/10

Display Maximum Resolution
1280 x 1024

Sound Device 1
ATI High Definition Audio Device
Driver Version 5.0.7000.9

Sound Device 2
Realtek High Definition Audio
Driver Version 6.0.1.6029

DVD
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223C ATA Device

CD
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223C ATA Device

Drive
Size 931.5 GB
Free 121.2 GB

Browsers
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385
Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Firefox 19.0.2 (en-GB)
Safari
Software
Java 6.0.290
Flash 15.0.0.246
DirectX 11.0
.NET 3.5.30729.4926
QuickTime 7.69.80.9
Adobe PDF Reader 9.5.5.316


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Major Booting Fuckery - by Jolly - 04-20-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Losi - 04-21-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Jolly - 04-21-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by mothered - 05-02-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Jolly - 05-02-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by mothered - 05-07-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Losi - 04-21-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Jolly - 04-21-2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Losi - 04-21-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Jolly - 04-21-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Brynn - 04-22-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Jolly - 04-22-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Inori - 04-22-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Kogan - 05-02-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by BORW3 - 05-06-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Jolly - 05-06-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by tofeek - 05-06-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Jolly - 06-08-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Major Booting Fuckery - by Ultimatum - 06-08-2015, 04:06 PM