Login Register






Building a new PC soon. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Building a new PC soon. #8
I'm still waiting on my tax returns to build this behemoth, so I'm hoping that I get more than I was aiming to put into it and get a little extra scratch.

I'm trying to bench mark my computer to the game Evolve, if that helps any of you with the idea of what I want.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Building a new PC soon. - by Kilshot666 - 11-29-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by Losi - 11-29-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by proton0s - 02-08-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by Kilshot666 - 11-30-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by Losi - 12-01-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by Kilshot666 - 02-08-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by Steam - 02-08-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by Kilshot666 - 02-21-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by phyrrus9 - 02-21-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Building a new PC soon. - by Eclipse - 02-21-2015, 09:34 PM