Login Register






Manga? filter_list
Author
Message
Manga? #1
Hey guys, I noticed that most of our threads in this sections are primarily about Anime and not Manga. It's not surprising but I wondered if any of you enjoy reading manga?
Is it something you do a lot? Do you ever buy any manga books?

I've read a few random ones (that I no longer remember the name of) but I've never read any from shows that I like. Are there any that you guys would recommend I try? I always end up going into book stores, staring at the manga books and then walking away since I don't really know if I want to bother with them. I know you can get a lot online for free but still. I'm into shows like Sword Art Online and I usually enjoy genres like Psychological, Thriller (sometimes), Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Drama and Supernatural. Comedy is nice when it's mixed in too although that's not an overly important factor for me.

I'll be grateful for any suggestions!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Manga? - by Jiggly - 01-10-2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Manga? - by Nyx - 01-10-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Manga? - by Oni - 01-10-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: Manga? - by Jiggly - 01-10-2015, 03:32 AM
RE: Manga? - by Oni - 01-10-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: Manga? - by Jiggly - 01-10-2015, 03:38 AM
RE: Manga? - by Oni - 01-10-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: Manga? - by Jiggly - 01-10-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Manga? - by Customer - 01-10-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Manga? - by Hentai - 01-10-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Manga? - by Losi - 01-10-2015, 07:38 PM