RE: Python or C++ 09-14-2014, 06:02 PM
#17
I started learning c++(no prior programming experience, I knew nothing lol) with these books
- starting out with c++ by tony gaddis
- then moved on to Bjarne Stroustrup's book
- then moved to web technologies since its easier to make money there(I'm an accounting student and a freelancer now)
what I can say is, learn C++ is a must if you want to learn more because c++ is harder than other high level languages (no garbage collection, etc etc), but it is fun. I'm planning to continue my study in C++ next year (using QT 5 probably), continue on what I left 2 years ago. We can learn together if you want
- starting out with c++ by tony gaddis
- then moved on to Bjarne Stroustrup's book
- then moved to web technologies since its easier to make money there(I'm an accounting student and a freelancer now)
what I can say is, learn C++ is a must if you want to learn more because c++ is harder than other high level languages (no garbage collection, etc etc), but it is fun. I'm planning to continue my study in C++ next year (using QT 5 probably), continue on what I left 2 years ago. We can learn together if you want


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)