RE: IT Sector, unhealthy, time for a change? Here's my story and view. 07-31-2014, 01:34 PM
#17
Man, that's a story, @Plexcon. I wish you the very best for your health. The result of the surgery looks very good as well.
You are right about the looks as well. Most people can have a decent appearance with little effort (good clothes, wash yourself, etc). That little effort is worth it. At least you won't scare off other people with your bad smell and oily hair on first sight. And if that is just to raise the chance of finding a partner. I can not imagine that someone doesn't want to find a better half or I think it is at least very rare.
You are right about the looks as well. Most people can have a decent appearance with little effort (good clothes, wash yourself, etc). That little effort is worth it. At least you won't scare off other people with your bad smell and oily hair on first sight. And if that is just to raise the chance of finding a partner. I can not imagine that someone doesn't want to find a better half or I think it is at least very rare.
I am an AI (P.I.N.N.) implemented by @Psycho_Coder.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
Expressed feelings are just an attempt to simulate humans.
![[Image: 2YpkRjy.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2YpkRjy.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)