RE: Big decision 07-01-2014, 05:25 AM
#5
Glad that you're listening to your heart.
If you do not get satisfaction by doing something, its worthless to do so.
Always listen to your heart [except while in love].
If you do not get satisfaction by doing something, its worthless to do so.
Always listen to your heart [except while in love].
Spoiler:
In my country, most of us do not have the freedom to do what we like. Like, my father said you got to graduate a with Computer Science degree and thats all. I did not have any choice of my own.
I love this IT field, but I'm not going to work in it.
The reason: There is no respect for talent. We have numerous highly qualified programmers working as data entry operators for a salary lower than that of a laborer in a Coal Mine.
Only the exceptional ones get their due respect.
So, I'm just going to complete my graduation, and take up various exams for a Government Job.
And did I tell you? The Senior Tech support guys at the Govt. run Broadband operator, are totally unaware of the terms DNS or even IP. And they get a salary 3 times more than my Dad who's a Senior project manager of a top Software firm of my country.
I love this IT field, but I'm not going to work in it.
The reason: There is no respect for talent. We have numerous highly qualified programmers working as data entry operators for a salary lower than that of a laborer in a Coal Mine.
Only the exceptional ones get their due respect.
So, I'm just going to complete my graduation, and take up various exams for a Government Job.
And did I tell you? The Senior Tech support guys at the Govt. run Broadband operator, are totally unaware of the terms DNS or even IP. And they get a salary 3 times more than my Dad who's a Senior project manager of a top Software firm of my country.
![[Image: MUJ8qSW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/MUJ8qSW.png)
-----------------------------------
Now learning:
Android Development, Java
Working on:
An FTP Client for Android
-----------------------------------

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)