RE: best development/build/version? 05-28-2014, 09:34 PM
#2
Linux isn't great for gaming (although support is rising)
Since you will mostly be using the system for daily tasks I wouldn't recommend a pen testing distribution (the term for 'version') as they are not really suited for this or Linux beginners in general IMO.
Finally as for recommendations, there's a few I'll suggest and as Linux can be booted from DVD/USB you should try all of them:
Linux Mint
Ubuntu (or variants thereof)
Slightly more advanced but still viable would be:
Debian
Fedora (My distro of choice)
Since you will mostly be using the system for daily tasks I wouldn't recommend a pen testing distribution (the term for 'version') as they are not really suited for this or Linux beginners in general IMO.
Finally as for recommendations, there's a few I'll suggest and as Linux can be booted from DVD/USB you should try all of them:
Linux Mint
Ubuntu (or variants thereof)
Slightly more advanced but still viable would be:
Debian
Fedora (My distro of choice)
If you need help feel free to PM me
![[Image: klfpJD]](http://goo.gl/klfpJD)
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)