Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[HC OFFICIAL] HackCommunity rainmeter skin filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [HC OFFICIAL] HackCommunity rainmeter skin #8
(05-06-2014, 06:42 PM)Maxx Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 06:41 PM)Deque Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 06:36 PM)Maxx Wrote: Wow! This looks awesome.
Good job, @bluedog.tar.gz!

Next step is to somehow get this to work on *nix Wink

Someone could make a conky configuration for HC.

I nominate @chmod as tribute!


Yeah thanks :Not-Amused: I'm really not great with conky but will have a look see if I can come up with anything. I did manage to extract the files from the rainmeter skin so I don't know maybe I can use that as a reference/starting point

@bluedog.tar.gz fuck wine we want a native solution that doesn't eat RAM.

@Deque I think conky will be the solution for it though it's just figuring out how to implement it
If you need help feel free to PM me
[Image: klfpJD]
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N

Reply





Messages In This Thread