Login Register






Recent Legolas's Incident filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Recent Legolas's Incident #8
(03-18-2014, 09:18 PM)Maxx Wrote: @Psycho_Coder
@Ex094
@ArkPhaze
@invisal

He didn't go ahead and kill himself or something silly like that, did he?

*checks his profile*
Legolas is currently away.
Reason: Cya in next Life.You did it.
Away Since: 03-13-2014
Returns on: 07-04-9999

He probably just rage quit... Even if he did off himself, I'm sorry to say it, but I don't really have too much sympathy. He seems like a great person and all, and has obviously contributed a lot to this community, but it's the Internet... What can you do?

On another note: even though I posted here, please don't drag me into this drama.

Don't worry buddy. We won't.. People who make mistakes but are unable to take criticism end up quitting. You're new and don't know much about HC. So just make yourself comfortable.

Thread Closed
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]






Messages In This Thread
Recent Legolas's Incident - by invisal - 03-13-2014, 02:32 PM