Login Register






Strange computer error filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Strange computer error #14
(11-29-2013, 06:23 PM)Clevaro Wrote:
(11-29-2013, 03:35 PM)joeb12 Wrote: Okay this used to be called the blue screen of death. One (or more) processes have abnormally terminated. That just sucks and is usually caused by a driver.

Since you're a hacker, you have the memory dump and a mini dump that you could go through that :o)

Personally I wouldn't bother and would just install GNU/Linux

I am thinking about this. Probably gonna make dual boot and use Linux , but when if something is needed which cannot run on Linux then I boot windows.


In my experience, unless you're a gamer Linux has an open source equivalent to just about anything you can have in Windows. I do however agree that duel boot is the way to go if you are new to the OS as it is quite different from Windows and takes some getting used to.
If you need help feel free to PM me
[Image: klfpJD]
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Strange computer error - by Yung Lean - 11-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Strange computer error - by Yung Lean - 11-25-2013, 11:26 PM