Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


PHP filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PHP #23
(11-23-2013, 03:26 PM)shp0ngl3 Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 03:14 PM)Clevaro Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 01:38 PM)shp0ngl3 Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 02:05 PM)Clevaro Wrote:
(11-15-2013, 06:40 PM)Slarek Wrote: What you mean with PHP website?
http://php.net

You want to hack the php.net website? Ok, I'll let my fellow team members over there to be expecting you Smile

I don't want to hack php.net website I want to hack a website which is powered by php.net Biggrin

The name of the language is PHP not PHP.net, but ok Smile I misunderstood my bad lol
so any advice about hacking a website? I have research a lots of stuff about PHP it's exploitations , sql , and database hacking. I even tried some exploitations but none of them worked.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PHP - by Yung Lean - 11-15-2013, 06:39 PM