Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


PHP filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PHP #9
(11-15-2013, 06:46 PM)Ex094 Wrote:
(11-15-2013, 06:40 PM)Slarek Wrote: What you mean with PHP website?

He probably means a CMS, I guess
It is similar.

(11-16-2013, 02:06 PM)Slarek Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 02:05 PM)Clevaro Wrote:
(11-15-2013, 06:40 PM)Slarek Wrote: What you mean with PHP website?
http://php.net

Why would you want to hack there?
The owner of that websites steals from people their passwords , usernames , and emails also other information. He was also treating me.

(11-16-2013, 12:18 PM)noize Wrote: There's not magic trick to hack any possible website. You need to find a vulnerability and exploit it.

You just need to learn about different common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques, at first. You'll get better with time.

I know that it is not easy. Thats why I came here to ask for some advice,help.
so any help with exploitations ? where to start ?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
PHP - by Yung Lean - 11-15-2013, 06:39 PM