Login Register






Anyone into PSO? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anyone into PSO? #5
(04-20-2013, 02:20 AM)Rotek Wrote: I never played PSO, but I played PSU on the XBOX 360. I played it for quite a while until the servers were shut down. I've been following PSO2 as well, it looks quite nice, will be playing when English version comes out.

Well as I said, there are english patches Smile

And it's kind of a pity about PSU... The private server isn't progressing and well... guess it was good while it lasted... I remembered the last few days playing on a friends account like crazy, doing missions and whatnot so that the data would be sent to the people making the private server...

Turns out a lot of the data on PSU was really hard to read or encrypted or something and then later they just halted it... it is playable I think but still with a lot of flaws... that and it's offline.

But you can try pso Biggrin

Here's the link http://schtserv.com/

And also a fun fact, Phantasy Star Online was the first MMO ever and it was on the Dreamcast Biggrin
[Image: a8Wp2g3_460sa.gif]

"Offense is not given, it's taken"

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anyone into PSO? - by Madderc - 04-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Anyone into PSO? - by Madderc - 04-19-2013, 10:06 PM