RE: Did you ever used this game engine ? 04-12-2013, 08:06 AM
#6
(04-12-2013, 08:00 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote:(04-12-2013, 07:46 AM)Ex094 Wrote: If you want to learn UDK I suggest this site http://www.worldofleveldesign.com/catego...at_udk.php, the project I did was like 2 years ago, I would have given you the source of that game if I had it. We were beginners so our game initially had the size 400 Mb while it consisted of only 1 LevelI didn't had a big hand on that project since the colleagues in my group were more "I KNOW THAT BETTER" type
Thanks for that link and I don't need the source even if you have it . I would love to code something from scratch all my myself , but thanks for telling .miling:
This may sound off, but I strongly suggest you to get rpg maker, it's like a "game engine" in a sense, but it's for making 2d rpg games, it basically gives you a feel for how one might go about coding a game engine.




I didn't had a big hand on that project since the colleagues in my group were more
miling:![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)