Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Requesting Tutorial On Phone Phreaking Techniques filter_list
Author
Message
Requesting Tutorial On Phone Phreaking Techniques #1
Hi, I was researching Phone Phreaking, and I thought it might be interesting to try, but the 1 technique I found doesn't work. :/ It's where you take a voice recorder, drop in $0.50(where I live anyways) and record the tones that the coins make when they're put in, and hang up and get the money back, then replay the recording into the speaker, and it should give you a free call. :/ but when I tried it, nothing happened. If someone would be kind enough to inform me of what techniques still work, that would be much appreciated. Smile
I am sorry if I have broken a rule, if I have, please inform me, so I do not make the same mistake again.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.
Challenge the elite, prepare for defeat. (-0)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Requesting Tutorial On Phone Phreaking Techniques - by NgativeZero - 11-27-2012, 05:25 PM