RE: Programming Music? 04-23-2012, 12:40 AM
#6
I can't really listen to any music when I do something that involves thinking.
But if I really get bored of silence, I go for something that is easy to listen to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RudpFzGLbo&feature=fvst
http://youtu.be/Yn07KtQxMpw (actually quite a few songs from him)
http://youtu.be/cegdR0GiJl4
But thats about it. Probably even: http://youtu.be/uI8iTETiSqU but that just because I know it so good that I don't have to think about it =)
But if I really get bored of silence, I go for something that is easy to listen to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RudpFzGLbo&feature=fvst
http://youtu.be/Yn07KtQxMpw (actually quite a few songs from him)
http://youtu.be/cegdR0GiJl4
But thats about it. Probably even: http://youtu.be/uI8iTETiSqU but that just because I know it so good that I don't have to think about it =)
Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.
We know everything about you anyway.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)