Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[250+] Vulnerable sites filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites #7
(04-30-2013, 09:49 AM)Daaksin Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 03:33 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 10:24 AM)Daaksin Wrote: 20/10 for this share.
Thank you!

I'd prefer if you actually said something more useful. This thread is outdated anyways.

What is more "useful" then? Please enlighten me. I simply thanked you for this share. What do you expect I say? "Nice, but I've seen bigger and better." I'm actually being serious, I have no idea what I've done wrong here. However, I'll withold these comments from you in future.

You did nothing wrong.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[250+] Vulnerable sites - by i0xIllusi0n - 03-10-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by TechSaavy - 03-26-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by Oni - 03-26-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by Daaksin - 04-29-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by i0xIllusi0n - 04-29-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by Daaksin - 04-30-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by Nefarious - 04-30-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by i0xIllusi0n - 04-30-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by Daaksin - 05-01-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by Customer - 05-06-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by i0xIllusi0n - 05-01-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by aabee - 05-06-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by Groliath - 05-06-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: [250+] Vulnerable sites - by i0xIllusi0n - 05-07-2013, 06:12 AM