Login Register






Making Robots? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Making Robots? #14
(11-25-2014, 01:52 AM)roger_smith Wrote: Because you keep asking for shit that requires money. You want to build robots? That shit ain't free son. Go mow some damn lawns or something.

I would but the people in my neighborhood are pedophiles, and sexual harassers so I can't. They wouldn't pay me anyway.
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.

Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-23-2014, 04:03 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by The Toilet Paper King - 11-23-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-23-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by Saikou - 11-23-2014, 06:52 AM
Re: RE: Making Robots? - by Satan - 11-24-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by Alex - 11-24-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by Fury - 11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by roger_smith - 11-25-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by roger_smith - 11-25-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by roger_smith - 11-25-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by roger_smith - 11-25-2014, 02:32 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by roger_smith - 11-25-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by Fury - 11-25-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by Singularity - 11-25-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by roger_smith - 11-25-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Making Robots? - by Singularity - 11-25-2014, 02:38 AM