Login Register






Why do you hack? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why do you hack? #15
(06-29-2014, 10:55 AM)Cressi Wrote: I think your reason is good enough; and I completely agree. I think the beauty of any kind of hacking is to find a vulnerability, and then building a proper exploit to make good use of it ^^

I would agree to an extent. There are people who run around (probably still 10-12 years old) like hobbits saying "hack the planet" (1995 reference). I think its just an interesting form of putting it all together, test your skills on somebody else's project (or your own). Do some engineering, put your mind to use, find out how something works and possibly use it somewhere else.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Why do you hack? - by SEBoss - 06-29-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Cressi - 06-29-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Why do you hack? - by phyrrus9 - 07-02-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Crypt - 06-29-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Why do you hack? - by xlogo - 07-01-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Crypt - 07-01-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Dyme - 07-01-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Eclipse - 06-29-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Triad - 07-01-2014, 05:36 AM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Jolly - 06-29-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Unforgiven - 06-30-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Why do you hack? - by DarkMuse - 07-01-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Why do you hack? - by 3SidedSquare - 07-01-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Oni - 07-01-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Why do you hack? - by Dyme - 07-01-2014, 11:41 PM