RE: Expectations in life. 05-25-2014, 06:00 AM
#12
I live, thankfully, in a very accepting household. If I told my dad and mom that I was gay, they would accept it as part of me. Our family has gay friends and are very relaxed about it. We aren't religious but my dad was raised in a very catholic household, so whenever we have huge family dinners, its kinda ackward because i dont know any of the phrases. But no one really cares anyways, my grandpa does the hail mary thing and we eat. My parents are very nice and help me out with anything i want to do, but they dont give me any money, they expect me to make it myself. I don't get an allowance, which has given me a much different perspective of money since ive had to pay for almost everything i own for myself. All my games and my PC ive had to pay for myself. I am happy and angry that that did this to me, they were raised this way themselves so they expect me to do the same as them. They don't expect me to become a doctor or a surgeon, but they will pay for part of my college. All they really expect of me is to get good grades, finish my homework/projects, help around the house and get at least 2 hours of hard physical exercise. That's why i usually work out every day.













![[Image: e91c9a58e5d941a600f8b4bda62894e9.298x125x1.png]](http://images.rapgenius.com/e91c9a58e5d941a600f8b4bda62894e9.298x125x1.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)