JAPAN 03-26-2014, 10:49 PM
#1
So, has anyone ever been to Japan? Or, is anyone from Japan?
I really want to go one day (hopefully with Oni). I have a University friend who is from Tokyo and they suggested I should definitely go one day.
I wondered what everyone else's thoughts were...
If you have been - whereabouts did you go? If not, where would you choose to go?
I know this thread isn't specific to anime or manga - It is, however, related to my interest in both. I love the snippets of culture I get to see in them. It's really driven my interest in visiting one day.
I really want to go one day (hopefully with Oni). I have a University friend who is from Tokyo and they suggested I should definitely go one day.
I wondered what everyone else's thoughts were...
If you have been - whereabouts did you go? If not, where would you choose to go?
I know this thread isn't specific to anime or manga - It is, however, related to my interest in both. I love the snippets of culture I get to see in them. It's really driven my interest in visiting one day.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)