Login Register






Animation: The Old to the New filter_list
Author
Message
Animation: The Old to the New #1
I've been watching a few random shows recently and I was thinking about the animation quality/styles. You can often tell the difference between anime made in the 80's compared with recent releases. When I first started watching anime, I couldn't stand the older styles. Now I'm much more open, as I found it was the quality of the story that mattered to me at the end of the day. I still love really sexy looking animation though. You know what I mean, the amazing colours and flawlessness of some really new releases xD

I wondered what everyone else preferred when it comes to styles in terms of age. Oh and name some of your favourites!

[Image: vlcsnap-198049.jpg]
[Image: suisei-no-gargantia-ep-2-pre-release-sev...14x345.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Animation: The Old to the New - by Jiggly - 03-23-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Animation: The Old to the New - by Jolly - 03-23-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Animation: The Old to the New - by Jiggly - 03-23-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Animation: The Old to the New - by Kyou - 03-23-2014, 08:15 PM