Login Register






NSA spying is okay? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: NSA spying is okay? #14
(12-27-2013, 11:24 PM)Eternal Minds Wrote: Honestly, why should you be concerned with them spying if you're not doing any wrong?

I don't like people watching me and invading my privacy. I am a very private person and have been through a lot. My private life is non of their business. I don't go hack into their medical records and listen to them talking on the phone, and then turn on their web cam and watch them change before going to bed. My government teacher warned us about them and called the NSA pervs. What they are doing in unconstitutional.

(01-03-2014, 03:50 PM)daimashin Wrote: Any form of spying in my opinion is not right. I feel as though I'm naked when I know something is monitoring me all the time. I feel I have zero privacy.

I completely agree with you. They should not be allowed to have this power over us and make so vulnerable. They could find out anything about us and then use it for whatever dirty purpose the have in mind. They are people just like anyone else, and they should not be held higher than us. If we don't have the rights to spy on them, then they should not have the right to spy on us.

(01-03-2014, 12:04 PM)ABC Wrote: Honestly it is wrong but at the same time there is some logic behind it. If you ask me they just abused their powers and that's all it really is.

Yep. The government abusing their powers. What else is new! :p I do not feel safe here anymore. With all of the government corruption and police brutality, I cannot handle it. I know it is worse in some places in our country than others, but I feel like it is only going to spread and get worse.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
NSA spying is okay? - by Singularity - 12-27-2013, 11:22 PM