Login Register






Anxiety and Depression filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anxiety and Depression #4
(01-21-2014, 01:44 AM)Otaku Wrote: Sorry for your loss.
I guess you could say I'm a "pussy" about things. I personally don't want to say it, but my tumblr could do the talking for me: http://sleeplessnxghts.tumblr.com/
I guess it could show a good reason to why I'm depressed. (My blog has music, so I'd advise turning your speakers/volume down if it's up high.)

Oli Sykes <3
OT:
I too am suffering from depression, my girlfriend left me and both of my parents are dead, the only reason I wake up in the morning is because of work. I am currently trying to go to university. My life feels bad, I feel bad. I got the score 80 on the anxiety test. So I think I may try to see a doctor.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anxiety and Depression - by Otaku - 01-20-2014, 02:27 AM