Login Register






While my webhost is down... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: While my webhost is down... #7
(03-04-2014, 04:43 AM)Hellborn Wrote: I've never done that, but I'm pretty good with PHP, MySQL, and HTML, so I could help you with that part.

I'll send you a code snippet in a few days to see if you can figure out a specific issue, which I'll also include the errors I'm getting that nobody seems to be able to figure out.

If you can, I'll include that with the Phase 2 bugs found count.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
While my webhost is down... - by Satan - 02-21-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by Cressi - 02-21-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by Satan - 02-21-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by Hellborn - 03-04-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by Satan - 03-04-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by Hellborn - 03-04-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by Satan - 03-04-2014, 05:18 AM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by The_Joker - 03-04-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by Uzinero - 03-13-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: While my webhost is down... - by Oni - 03-13-2014, 08:11 AM
Re: RE: While my webhost is down... - by Satan - 03-13-2014, 06:55 PM