what sparks the need to code in you? 11-11-2013, 10:57 PM
#1
Usually i'll be thinking of something I could make & the benefits I could offer to some of my following.. I am still intermediate in some code & Programming aspects.
if i'm watching something on T.V. & I even think about an element I can edit to make it easier I have to run off & dig into it..
Sometimes conversations I have with people
or
smoking some ganja
i'm just always so curious, I think about code daily & dream about it monthly.
Sometimes i'll be doing a make-shift project to grow something easier & i'll get sidetracked with a thought process & i'll begin to obsess if I can make it work with an exploit I found or something of that nature.
if i'm watching something on T.V. & I even think about an element I can edit to make it easier I have to run off & dig into it..
Sometimes conversations I have with people
or
smoking some ganja
i'm just always so curious, I think about code daily & dream about it monthly.
Sometimes i'll be doing a make-shift project to grow something easier & i'll get sidetracked with a thought process & i'll begin to obsess if I can make it work with an exploit I found or something of that nature.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)