[U.S.] Gun Control 07-08-2013, 02:17 AM
#1
Well we all know that Obama is pushing gun control to its limits, and recently something COMPLETELY ridiculous has happened, in the state of California, you must have a 'Tool' to release your magazine in your gun. I would like someone to explain to me how this is going to solve ANYTHING. This confuses the hell out of me and I don't see any benefits coming from this. Is this supposed to make it harder for criminals to murder people? Well criminals will obviously not follow this unjust law and will make it HARDER for us to defend ourselves, criminals will have guns without this needed tool, this point goes for the magazine capacity limits as well, this will only make it easier for criminals to either kill people, or rob stores, because we will have the limited guns, while the criminals will have what ever gun they want, because they don't care about breaking the law.
The government thinks that limiting the rights on harmless, good citizens, will stop crime rates. CRIMINALS WILL DO WHAT EVER THEY NEED TO GET A HOLD OF A WEAPON, this doesn't make it harder to get, they don't usually buy guns from the store, they would buy them from other under the table dealers, because they don't want it to be traced back to them.
There's so much more I want to add to this but I don't want to spend all day writing on this thread, anyways I hope you see my point on how Obama's doing useless shit thinking this will better America, when it's just taking away our second amendment, the right for all U.S. Citizens to bare arms.
The government thinks that limiting the rights on harmless, good citizens, will stop crime rates. CRIMINALS WILL DO WHAT EVER THEY NEED TO GET A HOLD OF A WEAPON, this doesn't make it harder to get, they don't usually buy guns from the store, they would buy them from other under the table dealers, because they don't want it to be traced back to them.
There's so much more I want to add to this but I don't want to spend all day writing on this thread, anyways I hope you see my point on how Obama's doing useless shit thinking this will better America, when it's just taking away our second amendment, the right for all U.S. Citizens to bare arms.
![[Image: OkXCq.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/OkXCq.gif)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)